Our success depends on hundreds of people who make our work possible through financial support. All of FDRD’s projects and programs are free and generally open to the public.
Your support will help FDRD volunteers care for the natural resources we depend on for our health, the economy, and just plain fun. In addition, you’ll be contributing to:
- New trail construction
- Stabilizing structure installation and general maintenance of over 430 miles of trails in Summit county
- Forest Health projects including watershed restoration
- Wildlife habitat rehabilitation
- Fish monitoring
- General forest revitalization projects
- Outdoor tours with educators and naturalists focused on cultural and natural history and wildlife
- Our public speaker series addressing recreational and environmental issues and topics
- Youth programs that create the next generation of outdoor stewards
And much more!
FDRD is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; 70 cents of every dollar you give goes directly to stewardship of the forest and educational programs, and all donations are tax-deductible. Join a community committed to keeping our forest healthy and sustainable, for today and generations to come.