Why Become an FDRD Member Today?
FDRD's programs are provided as a public service. We rely on individual contributions to support our organization in ways that restricted grants do not. Without your generous gifts, we simply wouldn't be able to take care of this place we love.
Please consider helping FDRD continue our forest stewardship efforts by becoming a member. Increasing membership numbers also shows our grant funders and citizens of Summit County that FDRD continues to grow as a strong organization, encouraging community stewardship of our beloved National Forest. Thank you for supporting FDRD and our National Forest!
FDRD Members Only Events & Benefits
We will continue Members Only programs to give back to those who care about and support our organization. After signing up for an FDRD Membership, we will keep you updated via email on special events and projects for members only.
Here are some of the 2019 Members Only Events & Benefits:
- 10% off FDRD merchandise at the Dillon Ranger District store
- Preferred sign up for select educational programs
- Wednesday, June 26th, 2019 - Lake Dillon Birds of Prey Boat Tour
- Wednesday, July 10th, 2019 - Wildflowers of Summit County w/ lunch
- Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 - Wildlife Walk w/ lunch
*Registration for Summer 2019 Members Only Events will begin on Thursday, May 30th*
Past Members Only Events:
- Drop-In Observatory Night at Keystone Science School
- Geology Tour w/ lunch
- Edible Wild Plants and Mushrooms in Summit County
- Bill Linfield Photography Workshop
- Forestry in the Field guided tour w/ lunch
In the summer of 2019, FDRD plans to use funds raised by Membership dues to work on the following trails: Spruce Creek, Bakers Tank, Peaks Trail, Quandary Peak, Rainbow Lake, the Frisco Peninsula, Lenawee Trail, Salt Lick, Acorn Creek, Lower Cataract Lake, Soda Ridge, Hippo Trail, Sapphire Point, Masontown, and Tenderfoot.
All Membership Levels are eligible for the same Membership Benefits. We like all our Members to enjoy the same events and benefits, no matter how much monetary support they are able to give.
Please email or call us to sign up for an FDRD Members Only event: firstname.lastname@example.org | (970) 262-3449